New York State Family History Conference
Join hundreds of family history researchers in the New York state capital, Albany, for the 2020 New York State Family History Conference (NYSFHC).
Whether attending from home or in-person, you will enjoy three days of camaraderie and learning with genealogists from all over the country as a part of New York’s only statewide family history conference.
Register today for the best pricing! Early registration ends May 31, 2020.
The Latest News
As of May 2020, we are still planning for in-person activities in Albany; we understand that circumstances might change in the future. We continue to monitor official local, state, and federal guidelines as we evaluate these activities moving forward. Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please watch this page for updates relating to NYSFHC’s in-person events.
Attend from Home: Announcing NYSFHC @ Home!
New for 2020—NYSFHC @ Home—provides access to more than 440 hours of programming, including 14 live and 30 on-demand sessions. In addition to:
- Flexible on-demand sessions ensure you can make the most of your NYSFHC @ Home pass.
- Share your research interests and questions and interact with other attendees.
- Syllabus materials for all sessions.
- Engage in social events online, including Q&As and network activities.
- Interactive exhibit hall with opportunities to engage with vendors from across New York and the United States
- A ticket to New York Stories LIVE! a brand-new event celebrating New York Stories.
- Tickets to Friday and Saturday luncheons—you bring the food, and we provide the speaker.
Learn more about NYSFHC @ Home.